Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random thoughts

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder" What an understatement, it drives a person into sanity and insecurity, makes some so grateful for means of contacting those you love most, makes some appreciate every second with those they love even more, not only from not being able to see them as much as their heart desires but as well as the fear of losing that person and no longer having the chance to tell that person how much they truly mean to them. Amazing how the simple can sometimes seem so complicated.

I'm probably just muttering on, but I've found that expressing what's inside by word can help a lot, gives you more time to think and lets you look back to other thoughts, though I'm not the best at it, I rate what I write is probably all over the place and makes little sense. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment